Samuel Lutheran School
Tel: (507) 532-2162
- Samuel Lutheran School is the main Christian education program of Christ Lutheran Church of Marshall.
- The school includes full academic and physical education curricula for children in grades Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
- All classes are taught from a Christian perspective with special emphasis on a thorough knowledge of the Holy Scriptures.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marshall Grades: K-8 | 251 students
501 S Whitney St
Marshall, MN 56258
(507) 532-6642 0.9 K-8
- Marshall Grades: NS-8 | 101 students
601 E College Dr,
Marshall, MN 56258
(507) 532-2762 1.2 NS-8
- Minneota Grades: K-8 | 55 students
210 W 4th St
Minneota, MN 56264
(507) 872-6391 13.1 K-8
- Tracy Grades: PK-6 | 68 students
225 6th St
Tracy, MN 56175
(507) 629-3270 16.8 PK-6
- Vesta Grades: 3-12 | 31 students
320 Center St
Vesta, MN 86292
(999) 999-9999 17.8 3-12
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.