San Francisco Girls' School
An independent all-girls high school, San Francisco Girls' School promises to be a community of girls, from a range of backgrounds and interests, who come together to learn, to engage each other in dialogue, to challenge each other, and to build their dreams.
We believe a STEM-focused curriculum builds logical and critical thinking skills, a data and research-based perspective, and the ability to learn from failure that will be critical to life in the future regardless of our graduates' careers.
Our interdisciplinary curriculum is anchored within a strong humanities, arts, and leadership program that brings ethical and empathic thinking and a creative and outside the box approach to problem-solving.
Our graduates will become the change makers of tomorrow, leading the way to close the gender gap in STEM and leadership.
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 20 students
- Yearly Tuition: $47,950
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 6 / rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jan. 6 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
This includes everything except a laptop and meals.
Abby Miller Gudich
- The first classes will be trailblazers who experience the excitement of a startup. These girls will discover their entrepreneurial spirit as they shape important aspects of the school, from annual events, to sports teams, study programs and lasting traditions.
- Each girl will be a decision-maker with a strong voice who will get to know her teachers well, and will bond with her peers in the process of building a new institution for coming generations.
- The sense of belonging and support each student will experience at SFGirls will give her the confidence and skills, as proven through research, to excel in college, her career and beyond.
Profile last updated:
Endorse San Francisco Girls' School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards