Saybrook Learning Center
At Saybrook Learning Center, we believe that each child is an individual and our program promotes creativity, compassion and patience and focuses on the whole child.
Our environment is family oriented, compassionate, warm and very hands-on.
We encourage family involvement and provide multiple family opportunities. Our curriculum is theme based involving seasons, holidays and events in the community.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse Saybrook Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.