Shekinah Christian School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 112 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,384
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Dress code guidelines for shirt & khaki/skirt colors.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Student Leadership Team, Student Newspaper
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama, Elementary Art, High School Art (Levels I, II, III), Musical
- Shekinah Christian School is uniquely positioned to partner with your family in providing a quality education from a Biblical worldview. The Shekinah difference is found in our strong sense of community, despite enrolling students from over 30 different local churches from areas around Marysville, London, Hilliard, Urbana, and of course, Plain City. We currently enroll students in K-12th grades and offer a variety of athletic programs that compete in the OHSAA and Mid Ohio Christian Athletic League (MOCAL) as well as a growing fine arts program. Our elementary students also have access to music, foreign language, and art instruction.
- We also focus on intentional Biblical discipleship through weekly chapels with student-led worship and a variety of speakers. Additionally, all students participate in daily Bible classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Shekinah Christian School cost?
Shekinah Christian School's tuition is approximately $6,384 for private students.
What sports does Shekinah Christian School offer?
Shekinah Christian School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Softball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Shekinah Christian School?
The application deadline for Shekinah Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Shekinah Christian School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Shekinah Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards