- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 93 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Siskin Children's Institute is dedicated to improving the quality of life for children with special needs and their families through excellence in education, support services, advocacy and community partnerships. Our vision is to be the leader in advancing the field of early childhood special education and to build an inclusive society for people of all abilities. We believe that children of all abilities are unique and capable learners benefiting from exploration within a predictable, loving and safe environment. We believe that the family is a child's first teacher and that collaboration, respect and family involvement in the team approach to early education are paramount. We believe that a positive and accepting learning environment supports each child's social, emotional, physical, motor, language and cognitive development. We believe that children of all abilities grow and develop to their full potential by having the opportunity to engage in developmentally appropriate activities, being exposed to multiple instructional approaches, interacting with peers and developing relationships with caring adults.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Siskin School?
Endorse Siskin School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards