Sleepy Hollow KinderCare
We have an excellent team of teachers here at Sleepy Hollow KinderCare! We would love to have you stop in to meet them personally, and have included brief biographies for you here.
Our staff has a great deal of experience and would love to provide your child with a wonderful first experience at school!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 47 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in Sleepy Hollow KinderCare! Our school has been caring for and educating the young children in Sleepy Hollow, Dundee, Carpentersville, and Gilberts since 1999. We are committed to providing our students with a great early childhood experience that prepares them for elementary school and leaves them with a love for learning. We would love to have you come in to meet our dedicated teaching staff and see our classrooms firsthand. We hope to see you soon!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. We also take part in Safe sleep in our infant classroom and all of our staff are First aid and CPR certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- IDHS - DCFS
When searching for daycares for our son we must have seen at least 15. Upon our initial visit at the sleepy hollow Kindercare we knew this would be the best place. The staff gave us a sense of comfort that we knew our son would be in good hands when we enrolled him. Everyone was always friendly, professional and caring. Our son spent his early years there learning and growing and we couldn't be more appreciative of all the Center Director Stephanie and her team provided for our child and us as parents. It was truly the best experience we have ever had at a child care center. If we still lived in the area, our son would still be enrolled there.
Endorse Sleepy Hollow KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.