- Small Creations is a nurturing caring environment for your child age 3 (by May) through Kindergarten.
- We have two primary goals, first is to build and foster a healthy self concept and self esteem and second goal is to establish a firm academic foundation for your child's future education.
- Small Creations Kindergarten is a full day learning experience for your child.
- With a Biblical approach to learning based on Christian principles and curriculum, your child will receive and excellent academic foundation on which to build his/her elementary years.
- Small Creations preschool is a hands-on approach to learning through art, music, cooking, computer lab, physical exercise and school readiness activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belle Vernon Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
815 Broad Avenue
Belle Vernon, PA 15012
(724)929-5143 4.5 PK-8
- Monessen Grades: 5-12 | 60 students
1 Wendell Ramey Lane, Suite 200
Monessen, PA 15062
(724)684-4722 5.1 5-12
- Monongahela Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
731 Chess St
Monongahela, PA 15063
(724)258-3199 5.2 PK-8
- Sutersville Grades: Inquire with school | 10 students
738 1st St
Sutersville, PA 15083
(724)446-4020 6.5 Inquire with school
- Herminie Grades: PK-8 | 130 students
89 6th Street Extension
Herminie, PA 15637
(724)446-5381 8.6 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.