St Edward Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Edward School, as an integral part of St. Edward Parish and administered by the community of the Dominican Sisters of Mission San Jose, is committed to all students by providing a quality education founded in the principles of the Catholic faith.
- In partnership with parents, parish and the wider community we motivate each individual to achieve their full potential and become productive contributors to the society of the 21st century.
- Students at Saint Edward school experience a strong faith community and are stimulated by dedicated educators, in partnership with the parents, who provide a formational education of spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development.
- In a nurturing Catholic environment, our students discover within themselves a love of learning, an outreach in service to others and desire to grow closer to Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Great structure, teachers are great and a tremendous of involvment by both teachers and parents to make it a successful place for your child.
- Posted by Parent - jacki
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.