St Edward Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Edward School, as an integral part of St. Edward Parish and administered by the community of the Dominican Sisters of Mission San Jose, is committed to all students by providing a quality education founded in the principles of the Catholic faith.
- In partnership with parents, parish and the wider community we motivate each individual to achieve their full potential and become productive contributors to the society of the 21st century.
- Students at Saint Edward school experience a strong faith community and are stimulated by dedicated educators, in partnership with the parents, who provide a formational education of spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development.
- In a nurturing Catholic environment, our students discover within themselves a love of learning, an outreach in service to others and desire to grow closer to Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Great structure, teachers are great and a tremendous of involvment by both teachers and parents to make it a successful place for your child.
- Posted by Parent - jacki
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.