North Huntingdon KinderCare takes pride in our teachers. Our teachers are nurturing and caring with every child.
As a whole we feel we are one big family.
The teachers here support and take care of one another as well as the children. They are here to support every family and co-workers.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center in North Huntingdon! Thank you for your interest in our center. We would love the opportunity to work with your family. At our North Huntingdon KinderCare we believe in challenging the WHOLE child. In our classrooms we emphasize on social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Also your child will be in a safe, clean, and nurturing facility. If you have any questions about our program please feel free to call at any time.
- Health and Safety is very important in our center. You will find each entry to our classrooms has confidential key-pad entry. We have a sign-in/sign-out book in the lobby in addition we have a strict parent/guardian identification. Cleanliness is a huge part of every classroom. Every classroom gets cleaned and sanitized all through the day. Every teacher in the building is CPR and First Aid trained.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- CCIS /Will work with different programs but will need to discuss specifics with Center Director during tour
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for North Huntingdon KinderCare?
The application deadline for North Huntingdon KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse North Huntingdon KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.