We're crazy about your kids! The Calvary Preschool Center was started 39 years ago.
It was our desire to provide a complete preschool and kindergarten program for children in the surrounding communities.Please browse our website to learn more about our programs, and don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
We hope to serve you and your little ones soon!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 132 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Calvary Preschool Center is a ministry of Calvary Assembly and is a religious, non-profit charitable organization. Church doctrine is not part of the center's curriculum, however basic Christian philosophy is integrated into the children's daily routine. This includes items such as Bible stories, songs, and simple prayers.The program is licensed by the Department of Public Welfare and registered with the Department of Education as a private school. Our teachers are qualified by the Pennsylvania State Standards in Early Education.
- In addition, every member of the Center's staff participates in annual educational seminars, thus ensuring the Center continues to provide competitive preschool and kindergarten curriculum.Our mission is to provide a solid, quality education for your children within an encouraging, fun, and safe environment. If you have any questions or would like to visit our facility, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Calvary Preschool Center?
The application deadline for Calvary Preschool Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Calvary Preschool Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.