Small World Montessori School
- At Small World Montessori School, Our children, and staff will share a joyous bond of trust, acceptance, and respect.
- We will encourage the children to work and play together in a peaceful, caring group, which will help children to learn kindness, compassion, and acceptance.
- We welcome students of all cultures and celebrate this diversity in our classroom.
- While we adhere to the basic Montessori philosophy, our programs are dynamic and flexible.
- We carefully incorporate new learning materials and techniques from current developments in education.
- Our classrooms are inviting, lively places. Our disciplinary techniques include prevention, modifying the environment, substituting activities, and teaching consequences.
- Teachers assist children in talking through their difficulties, learning to use words to express their feelings, and avoiding physical aggression.
- Our classrooms have been designed based on many years of experience to provide modern, new environments that meet the needs of children and teachers.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ali & Somaiyeh|
- To call %10 222 6011 and set up an appointment to have a tour of the school, to see in person the environment and the method of
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pinole Grades: K-8 | 286 students
1961 Plum St
Pinole, CA 94564
(510)724-0242 2.1 K-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.