Small World Montessori School
- At Small World Montessori School, Our children, and staff will share a joyous bond of trust, acceptance, and respect.
- We will encourage the children to work and play together in a peaceful, caring group, which will help children to learn kindness, compassion, and acceptance.
- We welcome students of all cultures and celebrate this diversity in our classroom.
- While we adhere to the basic Montessori philosophy, our programs are dynamic and flexible.
- We carefully incorporate new learning materials and techniques from current developments in education.
- Our classrooms are inviting, lively places. Our disciplinary techniques include prevention, modifying the environment, substituting activities, and teaching consequences.
- Teachers assist children in talking through their difficulties, learning to use words to express their feelings, and avoiding physical aggression.
- Our classrooms have been designed based on many years of experience to provide modern, new environments that meet the needs of children and teachers.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ali & Somaiyeh|
- To call %10 222 6011 and set up an appointment to have a tour of the school, to see in person the environment and the method of
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pinole Grades: K-8 | 286 students
1961 Plum St
Pinole, CA 94564
(510)724-0242 2.1 K-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.