- Solimar Academy is a premier independent study program that emphasizes student-centered learning and customizes for each student's learning needs.
- Our students focus on their interests in fashion, cooking, engineering, drama, the arts, and many other areas.
- Their programs include internships, work experience, volunteering, or even starting a business.
- Skills in areas such as writing or math are included as needed and in ways that work for their learning styles.
- Life skills, fitness, and financial literacy are also emphasized.
- Options include unschooling formats to traditional grades with high school transcripts.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ventura Grades: NS-8 | 129 students
6360 Telephone Rd
Ventura, CA 93003
(805)658-2900 4.5 NS-8
- Oxnard Grades: 1-8 | 68 students
5050 Perry Way
Oxnard, CA 93036
(805)647-2220 7.9 1-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.