South Charleston Christian Academy
- South Charleston Christian Academy is private, Christian school providing K3 preschool to High School classes.
- We are one of the best values in private education in the Kanawaha Valley.
- Our Mission is to assist the parent in training up a child in the way he should go.
- Academy children learn using the Abeka Book Curriculum, which is a time tested and proven system for making literate citizens at an early age.
- The reading program carries a strong emphasis in phonics based reading skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 7%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scott Depot Grades: K-12 | 266 students
6562 Teays Valley Rd
Scott Depot, WV 25560
(304) 757-9550 12.4 K-12
- Culloden Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
1948 Martin Lane
Culloden, WV 25510
(304) 743-3751 19.6 PK-12
- Charlotte Grades: NS-8 | 438 students
750 E 9th Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
(704) 358-8101 222.3 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.