Our staff is more like a family here. Ms Elena, our Healh and Safety Coordinator, has been here for over 25 years, while our Director Lynn and Assistant Director Candice, both celebrated their 20 year anniversaries.
Eight of our current staff have had their children grow up while attending our center.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to South Coast KinderCare, we are conveniently located on the border of Costa Mesa and Santa Ana, just down the street from South Coast Plaza and the 405 freeway. We are excited to introduce you and your family to our family of teachers. We hope you will will enjoy many years with us as we watch your child grow and learn.
- Parents are provided with a code for the keypad entry for safety of our children. Each age group enjoys their own playground that is age specific and conducive to the growth of each age groups large motor skills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, CalWorks, Children's Home Society and Orange County Department of Education - Refer Parents to: http://www.ocgov.com/childcare/financial.asp for information on how to enroll
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for South Coast KinderCare?
The application deadline for South Coast KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse South Coast KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.