South Coast KinderCare
- Our staff is more like a family here. Ms Elena, our Healh and Safety Coordinator, has been here for over 25 years, while our Director Lynn and Assistant Director Candice, both celebrated their 20 year anniversaries.
- Eight of our current staff have had their children grow up while attending our center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to South Coast KinderCare, we are conveniently located on the border of Costa Mesa and Santa Ana, just down the street from South Coast Plaza and the 405 freeway. We are excited to introduce you and your family to our family of teachers. We hope you will will enjoy many years with us as we watch your child grow and learn.
- Parents are provided with a code for the keypad entry for safety of our children. Each age group enjoys their own playground that is age specific and conducive to the growth of each age groups large motor skills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, CalWorks, Children's Home Society and Orange County Department of Education - Refer Parents to: http://www.ocgov.com/childcare/financial.asp for information on how to enroll
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: PK-K | 88 students
2515 W Sunflower Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92704 0 PK-K
- Santa Ana Grades: PK-12 | 1530 students
3800 S Fairview St
Santa Ana, CA 92704
(714)662-7485 0.3 PK-12
- Costa Mesa Grades: K-8 | 528 students
1021 Baker St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714)557-5060 1.1 K-8
- Costa Mesa Grades: PK-3 | 112 students
2950 Mcclintock Way
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714)966-0303 1.3 PK-3
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.