South Coast Metro Children's Village
- South Coast Metro Children's Village strives to provide an emotionally, intellectually, socially and physically balanced environment for young children.
- Our age appropriate curriculum is designed to recognize the individual needs of children and their natural curiosity for learning.
- Our mission is to create an atmosphere of love and trust where children can grow to their fullest potential.
- Children's Village understands the demands of working parents and we pride ourselves on having found that elusive “perfect balance” so necessary in any childcare arrangement.
- We have a beautiful school facility, a huge playground with a large grass area and mature shade trees and caring, trained teachers.
- Our studies have shown that daycare facilities located in close proximity to a parent's workplace offer far greater benefits, to both the employer and employee, than those situated closer to home.
- Currently, those parents that work in the areas surrounding the Orange County/John Wayne Airport enjoy the luxury of being able to visit their children for lunch or join them for school performances and activities.
- In addition, those parents who commute from outside this area are able to utilize the carpool lanes and use their travel time to talk with their children about the day's events.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: PK-K | 86 students
2717 Halladay St
Santa Ana, CA 92705 0.6 PK-K
- Santa Ana Grades: PK-K | 82 students
621 W Alton
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(716)545-4738 1.6 PK-K
- Santa Ana Grades: NS-8 | 256 students
1324 S Main St
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(714)542-9328 1.6 NS-8
- Tustin Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
1311 SE Sycamore Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
(714)544-1533 1.6 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.