South Coast Metro Children's Village
- South Coast Metro Children's Village strives to provide an emotionally, intellectually, socially and physically balanced environment for young children.
- Our age appropriate curriculum is designed to recognize the individual needs of children and their natural curiosity for learning.
- Our mission is to create an atmosphere of love and trust where children can grow to their fullest potential.
- Children's Village understands the demands of working parents and we pride ourselves on having found that elusive “perfect balance” so necessary in any childcare arrangement.
- We have a beautiful school facility, a huge playground with a large grass area and mature shade trees and caring, trained teachers.
- Our studies have shown that daycare facilities located in close proximity to a parent's workplace offer far greater benefits, to both the employer and employee, than those situated closer to home.
- Currently, those parents that work in the areas surrounding the Orange County/John Wayne Airport enjoy the luxury of being able to visit their children for lunch or join them for school performances and activities.
- In addition, those parents who commute from outside this area are able to utilize the carpool lanes and use their travel time to talk with their children about the day's events.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: 7-12 | 53 students
1560 Brookhollow Dr., Suite 209, #7,
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)486-2074 0.1 7-12
- Santa Ana Grades: PK-K | 86 students
2717 Halladay St
Santa Ana, CA 92705 0.6 PK-K
- Santa Ana Grades: PK-K | 82 students
621 W Alton
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(716)545-4738 1.6 PK-K
- Santa Ana Grades: NS-8 | 256 students
1324 S Main St
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(714)542-9328 1.6 NS-8
- Tustin Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
1311 SE Sycamore Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
(714)544-1533 1.6 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.