South Coast Metro Children's Village
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 43 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- South Coast Metro Children's Village strives to provide an emotionally, intellectually, socially and physically balanced environment for young children. Our age appropriate curriculum is designed to recognize the individual needs of children and their natural curiosity for learning. Our mission is to create an atmosphere of love and trust where children can grow to their fullest potential. Children's Village understands the demands of working parents and we pride ourselves on having found that elusive “perfect balance” so necessary in any childcare arrangement. We have a beautiful school facility, a huge playground with a large grass area and mature shade trees and caring, trained teachers. Our studies have shown that daycare facilities located in close proximity to a parent's workplace offer far greater benefits, to both the employer and employee, than those situated closer to home. Currently, those parents that work in the areas surrounding the Orange County/John Wayne Airport enjoy the luxury of being able to visit their children for lunch or join them for school performances and activities. In addition, those parents who commute from outside this area are able to utilize the carpool lanes and use their travel time to talk with their children about the day's events.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for South Coast Metro Children's Village?
The application deadline for South Coast Metro Children's Village is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse South Coast Metro Children's Village. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards