South County Daycare Center
- South County Day Care Center services working parents, parents attending school, and those who reside or work in Middlesex County communities.
- South County Day Care Center provides families in our service area with quality child care.
- This quality care ensures that all children are safe, healthy, and well nourished.
- The quality of care also gives the children the educational, social, and health benefits that are essential to grow at their particular stage of development.
- We offer consistency of care with an outstanding staff and staff training.
- We want our families to feel good about our center and know that the children here at South County Day Care Center are with adults who will keep them safe, happy, and secure as long as they are away from home.
- The parents have the right to visit at any time to assess the safety and quality of our child care program.
- South County Day Care Center is dedicated to the idea that learning is a natural accomplishment of living and should be a joyful process.
- The role of our staff is to amplify and focus the learning already taking place in a child's life by guiding the child toward basic skills, a deeper awareness of the world and his place in it, creative expression, and the ability to make effective choices.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.