South Seattle KinderCare
Tel: (206) 243-0780
- Come meet our amazing staff! Each one of our teachers contributes to your child's educational experience in a unique way.
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about teaching your children and becoming a positive influence in their lives.
- Our knowledge, amazing curriculum, and passion will help your child reach their greatest potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Southtown KinderCare! We aspire to make your family a part of our KinderCare home. Our mission each day is to provide a loving and nurturing environment that will allow your child to grow socially, emotionally and cognitively.
- The health and safety of our children is paramount. The entrance to
our school is protected by a keypad. We have a Health and Safety
Coordinator that is dedicated to keeping our school safe and clean.
Each member of our staff is certified in Infant, Child and Adult
CPR and First Aid. Please know that your child is in great
January Health and Safety Awareness
- Be safe get for Flu shot now
- National Mentoring Month
- National Blood Donor Month
- Birth Defects Prevention Month
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 70 students
13455 2nd Avenue Sw
Seattle, WA 98146
(206) 244-6085 1.8 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206) 246-0500 1.9 9-12
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
1028 Sw 128th St
Seattle, WA 98146
(206) 244-4934 2.1 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 151 students
10001 57th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98178
(206) 725-0780 2.3 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?