Come meet our amazing staff! Each one of our teachers contributes to your child's educational experience in a unique way.
We are dedicated and enthusiastic about teaching your children and becoming a positive influence in their lives.
Our knowledge, amazing curriculum, and passion will help your child reach their greatest potential.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Southtown KinderCare! We aspire to make your family a part of our KinderCare home. Our mission each day is to provide a loving and nurturing environment that will allow your child to grow socially, emotionally and cognitively.
- The health and safety of our children is paramount. The entrance to
our school is protected by a keypad. We have a Health and Safety
Coordinator that is dedicated to keeping our school safe and clean.
Each member of our staff is certified in Infant, Child and Adult
CPR and First Aid. Please know that your child is in great
January Health and Safety Awareness
- Be safe get for Flu shot now
- National Mentoring Month
- National Blood Donor Month
- Birth Defects Prevention Month
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for South Seattle KinderCare?
The application deadline for South Seattle KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse South Seattle KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.