Southwest Mn Christian High School
Tel: (507) 442-4471
- Southwest MN Christian High School recognizes that our children are image-bearers of God.
- We are committed to develop each student's spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, physical, and academic potential in a caring Christian community where all activities seek to be motivated by our commitment to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- We help students learn to study the world in the light of the Bible.
- We strive to help students understand how each area of life fits into God's great plan and how God's will is important in all of life.
- Biblically based education guides children toward their commitment to serve God and neighbor in all aspects of life.
- Our mission is to challenging our students to grow in knowing, loving, and serving God and others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Paul Bootsma|
|Admissions Associate||Denise De Kam|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Soccer, Track and Field,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edgerton Grades: K-8 | 14 students
821 4th Ave W
Edgerton, MN 56128
(507) 631-0056 0.3 K-8
- Edgerton Grades: PK-8 | 236 students
210 Elizabeth St. W
Edgerton, MN 56128
(507) 442-6181 6.8 PK-8
- Chandler Grades: PK-8 | 40 students
410 5th Street
Chandler, MN 56122
(507) 677-2358 9.8 PK-8
- Magnolia Grades: 5-12 | 21 students
401 W. Luverne St.
Magnolia, MN 56158
(507) 283-4425 16.2 5-12
- Hills Grades: 1-8 | 19 students
501 S Central Ave.
Hills, MN 56138
(507) 962-3297 26.4 1-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.