Spark Elementary School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Enrollment: 88 students
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
dress to EXPRESS
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Alumni Club, Broadcasting Club, Comic Book Club, Cooking Club, Creative Writing Club, Debate Team, Drama and Imagination Club, Empathy Training, Engineering Club, Entrepreneurship Club, Environmental Club, Spanish Emersion
Arts and Music Programs:
- Our whole child, multi-sensory approach to the academic curriculum utilizes the creative arts as a vehicle for inspiring personal and meaningful connections to reading, writing, mathematics, science, social studies, wellness, and physical education. We always meet and often surpass New York State and Common Core standards. Integrated into the curriculum are the skills of social emotional intelligence, mindfulness practices, physical activities that enhance learning, and healthy nutrition. Grounded in the Psychology of Possibilities, every interaction is meant to show children that they are capable of far more than they realize. Spark! Curriculum travels beyond the "norm" and creates the exceptional.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Spark Elementary School?
The acceptance rate of Spark Elementary School is 80%, which is higher than the national average of 78%.
What sports does Spark Elementary School offer?
Spark Elementary School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Climbing, Dance, Indoor Soccer and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Spark Elementary School?
The application deadline for Spark Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Spark Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards