Copiague Christian Academy
- Copiague Christian Academy teaches a scholastically advanced Christian curriculum that will prepare your child for academic success throughout their school years.Our students are taught Christian principles in all subject areas and are guided to portray Christian character.
- We believe the foundation of God's Word will teach children the love and admonition of the Lord and develop their mind, body and spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Mid Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$750|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Program is for 5 weeks beginning the Monday after the Fourth of July. 150 weekly fee is due each Monday. Registration fee of 120 applies in addition to the weekly fee.|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School uniform on M-W-F, Gym uniform on Tues-Thurs)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,200|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is paid in 10 monthly installments of 520 per month. For the 3-yr-old Preschool program, tuition varies depending on whether you choose a full day or half day program.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Kiraly|
- Copiague Christian Academy teaches a scholastically advanced Christian curriculum that will prepare your child for academic success throughout their school years.
- Our students are taught Christian principles in all subject areas and are guided to portray Christian character. We believe the foundation of God's Word will teach children the love and admonition of the Lord and develop their mind, body and spirit.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amityville Grades: PK-8 | 49 students
76 Parkway Ave
Amityville, NY 11701
(631)842-2508 1.4 PK-8
- Babylon Grades: PK-8 | 49 students
150 Fire Island Ave
Babylon, NY 11702
(631)321-0857 4.2 PK-8
- Bay Shore Grades: PK-5 | 48 students
1380 Fifth Avenue
Bay Shore, NY 11706
(631)968-5358 8.1 PK-5
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.