- Speiro Academy serves 24 students in grades Prekindergarten-11 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Speiro Academy is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Butler Grades: PK-K | 21 students
230 E Jefferson St
Butler, PA 16001
(724)283-1846 68.1 PK-K
- Fredericktown Grades: PK-12 | 107 students
205 Newtown Avenue
Fredericktown, PA 15333
(724)377-2523 38.5 PK-12
- Waynesburg Grades: PK-12 | 73 students
793 Lippencott Road
Waynesburg, PA 15370
(724)852-1871 33.8 PK-12
- Triadelphia Grades: K-12 | 22 students
976 Chapel Hill Rd
Triadelphia, WV 26059
(304)547-4370 5.8 K-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.