St. Mary Central School
St. Mary Central School's mission is to foster a christ-like attitude while prompting quality education.
We exist to teach the doctrine and traditions of the catholic church, to help others witness to christ and to serve the community.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 132 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- St. Mary Central School's mission is to foster a christ-like attitude while prompting quality education. We exist to teach the doctrine and traditions of the catholic church, to help others witness to christ and to serve the community.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Mary Central School often compared to?
St. Mary Central Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Speiro Academy by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for St. Mary Central School?
The application deadline for St. Mary Central School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Mary Central School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.