Spring Branch KinderCare Photo #8 - Prekindergarten Classroom Dramatic Play Center-Theme: Wild Animals
The teachers and staff at Spring Branch KinderCare welcome you to our school.
We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your child while you are away at work or school.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here at Spring Branch KinderCare and look forward to having your child in our classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Spring Branch KinderCare child development centeroffers a safe, loving, nurturing environment coupledwith an academic foundation developing a childsocially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically. Your child will participate in developmentally appropriate activities designed to stimulate and enhance growth and skill development. We at Spring Branch KinderCarestrive to provide fun-filled learning experiences usingplay to teach. Welook forward to your family becoming members of ourSpring Branchfamily!
- Weat Spring BranchKinderCare feel that asafe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff is of the utmost importance. We providethis through rigorous trainings,regular assessments, and on-going evaluations ofour policies and procedures. Your child's security begins literally atour front door. Asecurity entrancerequires a numeric code to enter andside doors are kept locked. Guests or emergency pick-up people are identified and escorted throughout the building. Allteachers havebackground clearances,further they are trained and certified in infant and child CPR and First Aid. Routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills are practiced to ensure preparation for the unexpected. We guarantee child supervisionat all times.Students withfood allergies and/or specific medical conditions, are encouraged toenroll. We ensure that each childfeel safe, loved, and respected!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- WorkForce / NCI
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Spring Branch KinderCare?
The application deadline for Spring Branch KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Spring Branch KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.