Spring Branch KinderCare
Spring Branch KinderCare Photo #8 - Prekindergarten Classroom Dramatic Play Center-Theme: Wild Animals
The teachers and staff at Spring Branch KinderCare welcome you to our school.
We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your child while you are away at work or school.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here at Spring Branch KinderCare and look forward to having your child in our classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Spring Branch KinderCare child development center offers a safe, loving, nurturing environment coupled with an academic foundation developing a child socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically. Your child will participate in developmentally appropriate activities designed to stimulate and enhance growth and skill development. We at Spring Branch KinderCare strive to provide fun-filled learning experiences using play to teach. We look forward to your family becoming members of our Spring Branch family!
- We at Spring Branch KinderCare feel that a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff is of the utmost importance. We provide this through rigorous trainings, regular assessments, and on-going evaluations of our policies and procedures. Your child's security begins literally at our front door. A security entrance requires a numeric code to enter and side doors are kept locked. Guests or emergency pick-up people are identified and escorted throughout the building. All teachers have background clearances, further they are trained and certified in infant and child CPR and First Aid. Routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills are practiced to ensure preparation for the unexpected. We guarantee child supervision at all times. Students with food allergies and/or specific medical conditions, are encouraged to enroll. We ensure that each child feel safe, loved, and respected!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- WorkForce / NCI
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Spring Branch KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.