Tel: (713) 973-1900
Westview School Photo #7 - After-School Robotics Club for Upper Elementary and Middle School Students
- The Westview School is a private school for high-functioning children with autism spectrum disorder from ages 2 to 15 years.
- Westview is unique in that it is the only school in the greater Houston area - and the country - that specifically serves high-functioning children with autism spectrum disorder.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||autism spectrum disorder|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $17,995 to $25,995 per year|
|Admissions Director||Becky Mattis|
- Westview’s challenging, well-rounded curriculum includes a full range of academic programs and a strong emphasis on social communication and social skills. We offer opportunities to pursue the arts, extra-curricular activities and real-world experiences. The enhancement of self esteem and the development of appropriate behavior allow our students to become successful members of the community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: NS-8 | 409 students
7450 Memorial Woods Dr
Houston, TX 77024
(713) 290-2500 6.9 NS-8
- Houston Grades: NS-12 | 90 students
3737 O'Meara Drive
Houston, TX 77025
(713) 993-9544 12.5 NS-12
- Houston Grades: 1-10 | 55 students
5822 Dolores Street
Houston, TX 77057
(713) 977-1221 7.5 1-10
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.