Westview School Photo #7 - After-School Robotics Club for Upper Elementary and Middle School Students
The Westview School is a private school for high-functioning children with autism spectrum disorder from ages 2 to 15 years.
Westview is unique in that it is the only school in the greater Houston area - and the country - that specifically serves high-functioning children with autism spectrum disorder.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 147 students
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
autism spectrum disorder
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition ranges from $17,995 to $25,995 per year
- Westview’s challenging, well-rounded curriculum includes a full range of academic programs and a strong emphasis on social communication and social skills. We offer opportunities to pursue the arts, extra-curricular activities and real-world experiences. The enhancement of self esteem and the development of appropriate behavior allow our students to become successful members of the community.
Endorse Westview School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.