- Grades: 3-8
- Students: 235 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Huge Variety of Field Trips, Math Club, Rocketry Club, Speech and Debate, Woodworking, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Program, Band ensembles, Guitar Ensemble, Lower School Choir, Poetry Bard, Pottery & Glassblowing, Theater Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Fitness Club, House Cup Competition Festival Days
- Thank you for your interest in Western Academy as a possible school for your son. A private tour led by Mr. John Power, Director of Admissions is a great way to learn more about Western Academy. During your tour you will hear about the school`s mission and vision, go on a walking tour of the campus, visit a classroom, have an opportunity to tell us about your son, and ask any questions. Click on the link below to fill out a brief online inquiry form and then to a live calendar where you can book your private tour. We look forward to meeting you.
- Book your private tour here!
Endorse Western Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards