The Houston Korean School
Tel: (713) 722-0177
- The Houston Korean School serves 115 students in grades Kindergarten-8.
- The student:teacher of The Houston Korean School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: NS-8 | 187 students
Houston, TX 77058
(281) 480-5563 30 NS-8
- Houston Grades: K-12 | 530 students
1880 S. Dairy Ashford, Suite 170
Houston, TX 77077
(281) 531-6743 5.9 K-12
- Houston Grades: PK-4 | 86 students
Houston, TX 77049
(713) 453-2437 19.2 PK-4
- Houston Grades: 4-10 | 10 students
5602 Saxon Dr
Houston, TX 77092
(713) 977-4007 3.8 4-10
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 279 students
4711 McDermed Dr
Houston, TX 77035
(713) 723-5888 9.9 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.