Spring Creek KinderCare
Tel: (972) 404-9020
We have combined tenure of over 250 years of service! We have become a second family to one another and to the families we serve.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Spring Creek KinderCare! We are very excited
to meet with you and your child!!
At KinderCare, your child can explore and discover the world around them, surrounded by teachers who turn learning moments into positive experiences. We want your KinderCare experience to promote a true love of learning and preparation for a successful future.
- Safety for our children, parents and staff is a priority at SpringCreek. Special features include a keypad entry, fenced playgrounds and CPR and First Aid certified staff members
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCA Dallas county Only CANNOT ACCEPT ANY MORE SUBSIDY FAMILIES IN THE INFANTS AND TODDS
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Spring Creek KinderCare is Bridge Builder Academy (1.3 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Chase's Place (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richardson Grades: K | 15 students
620 N Coit Rd Ste 2176
Richardson, TX 75080
(972) 243-2676 0.4 K
- Dallas Grades: PK-K | 270 students
15765 Hillcrest Rd
Dallas, TX 75248
(972) 716-2054 0.9 PK-K
- Richardson Grades: K-12 | 43 students
1221 W Campbell Rd, # 209
Richardson, TX 75080
(972) 516-8844 1.3 K-12
- Dallas Grades: PK-2
14115 Hillcrest Rd
Dallas, TX 75254
(972) 852-8749 1.6 PK-2
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.