- Springfield Academy is a non-denominational Christian school, we feel it is important to instill patriotism and Christian values in our students.
- Every day in our classrooms, students salute the flag, sing a patriotic song, and say the Lord's Prayer.
- Springfield Academy is a part of the input to the child's personality development, early education, and social interactions that can shape his/her future.
- We feel that the most stable and secure environment can be developed for your child using the basic ingredient of the home - love.
- That is why we believe that the giving and receiving of love must be a basic function in our schools.
- The students will encounter a variety of innovative activities to help them grow socially, mentally, verbally, and physically.
- The day's work includes a balance of active and passive activities, as well as, teacher-directed and child chosen tasks.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WoodbridgeGrades: K-12 | 12 students
3480 Commission Ct
Woodbridge, VA 22192
FairfaxGrades: PK-3 | 99 students
9655 Blake Lane
Fairfax, VA 22031
SpringfieldGrades: PK-8 | 499 students
7602 Old Keene Mill Rd
Springfield, VA 22152
AnnandaleGrades: K-9 | 419 students
8800 Braddock Rd
Annandale, VA 22003
AlexandriaGrades: K-8 | 425 students
2901 Popkins Ln
Alexandria, VA 22306