St Agnes School
Tel: (859) 261-0543
- Saint Agnes is a parish elementary school Kindergarten to Grade 8 in the Diocese of Covington.
- Saint Agnes School exists to provide excellence in Catholic education while inspiring and empowering our students to live the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- As compassionate and faithful Christians, we continue to pursue our spiritual journey, achieve our highest academic potential, and be stewards of the Catholic faith to others.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009|
|Total Students||382 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Saint Agnes is a parish elementary school Kindergarten to Grade 8 in the Diocese of Covington. Saint Agnes Elementary School strives for excellence in providing a Catholic education that inspires and empowers our students to embrace the Gospel Message of Jesus Christ as compassionate and faithful Christians, who continue to pursue their spiritual journey, their highest academic potential, and stewardship to others.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlington Grades: PK-8 | 539 students
5876 Veterans Way
Burlington, KY 41005
(859) 689-4303 9.5 PK-8
- Erlanger Grades: K-8 | 166 students
1130 Donaldson Hwy
Erlanger, KY 41018
(859) 371-8100 5.2 K-8
- Ft Mitchell Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
2407 Dixie Hwy
Ft Mitchell, KY 41017
(859) 331-3062 1.9 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.