St. Agnes School
Saint Agnes is a parish elementary school Kindergarten to Grade 8 in the Diocese of Covington.
Saint Agnes School exists to provide excellence in Catholic education while inspiring and empowering our students to live the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
As compassionate and faithful Christians, we continue to pursue our spiritual journey, achieve our highest academic potential, and be stewards of the Catholic faith to others.
- Top Ranked KY School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 382 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 11%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Saint Agnes is a parish elementary school Kindergarten to Grade 8 in the Diocese of Covington. Saint Agnes Elementary School strives for excellence in providing a Catholic education that inspires and empowers our students to embrace the Gospel Message of Jesus Christ as compassionate and faithful Christians, who continue to pursue their spiritual journey, their highest academic potential, and stewardship to others.
Endorse St. Agnes School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.