St Agnes School
- At The Saint Agnes Schools, we work hard to prepare children for opportunities of learning throughout life.
- Whether they go on to attend college, technical school, or enter the workforce after graduation, we are confident that the faithfully Catholic education we provide will prepare them for the future.
- Through its academic program, The Saint Agnes Schools strive to give each student a firm grasp of fundamental skills; to develop in each student the ability to think critically, creatively, and independently; and to foster in each an appreciation for the diversity of human experience.
- Saint Agnes encourages its students to pursue their special academic talents in the hope that knowledge, diligently sought and acquired, will lead to wisdom that will serve both the individual and others.
- Each student's intellectual development should prepare him or her not only for college but also for life.
- The Saint Agnes Schools seek to develop in each student a wide range as well as a depth of knowledge, to encourage in each student creative and aesthetic appreciation, and to increase its students' understanding of intellectual and cultural diversity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||453 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint PaulGrades: K-12 | 919 students
1712 Randolph Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55105
- MinneapolisGrades: PK-8
4200 W River Pkwy
Minneapolis, MN 55406
- Saint PaulGrades: 9-12 | 246 students
2400 Dale Street N
Saint Paul, MN 55113
- Saint PaulGrades: PK-8 | 183 students
835 5th Street E
Saint Paul, MN 55106
- Saint PaulGrades: PK-8 | 173 students
592 Arlington Ave W
Saint Paul, MN 55117
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.