St. Albert School
- Saint Albert Catholic Schools have hired Lara McClelland as the director of its Early Childhood Development Center.
- McClelland will begin her new role in June and the center will open in August.
- Since July 2006, McClelland has served as the director of the Nishna Valley Child Care Center and 3-year-old preschool program in Hastings, Iowa.
- Prior to that, she was the co-director and preschool teacher at Cardinal's Nest Preschool and Early Childhood Education Center in Treynor, Iowa.
- She also has served as a respite care provider for REM Health of Iowa and an associate preschool teacher at Iowa Western Community College Children's Center.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colebrook Grades: 1-10 | 7 students
3 Angels Rd
Colebrook, NH 03576 5.4 1-10
- Colebrook Grades: 7-12 | 33 students
35 Eckerd Alley Way
Colebrook, NH 03576
(603)237-8755 9.9 7-12
- East Burke Grades: 9-12 | 11 students
611 Vt Rte 114
East Burke, VT 05832
(802)626-8317 34.6 9-12
- Newport Grades: NS-12 | 77 students
65 School St
Newport, VT 05855
(802)334-3112 34.8 NS-12
- Lancaster Grades: 5-12 | 9 students
525 Prospect St
Lancaster, NH 03584
(603)788-0911 35.6 5-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.