St. Albert School
- Saint Albert Catholic Schools have hired Lara McClelland as the director of its Early Childhood Development Center.
- McClelland will begin her new role in June and the center will open in August.
- Since July 2006, McClelland has served as the director of the Nishna Valley Child Care Center and 3-year-old preschool program in Hastings, Iowa.
- Prior to that, she was the co-director and preschool teacher at Cardinal's Nest Preschool and Early Childhood Education Center in Treynor, Iowa.
- She also has served as a respite care provider for REM Health of Iowa and an associate preschool teacher at Iowa Western Community College Children's Center.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colebrook Grades: 1-10 | 7 students
3 Angels Rd
Colebrook, NH 03576 5.4 1-10
- Colebrook Grades: 7-12 | 33 students
35 Eckerd Alley Way
Colebrook, NH 03576
(603)237-8755 9.9 7-12
- East Burke Grades: 9-12 | 11 students
611 Vt Rte 114
East Burke, VT 05832
(802)626-8317 34.6 9-12
- Newport Grades: NS-12 | 77 students
65 School St
Newport, VT 05855
(802)334-3112 34.8 NS-12
- Lancaster Grades: 5-12 | 9 students
525 Prospect St
Lancaster, NH 03584
(603)788-0911 35.6 5-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.