St. Ann School
- St. Ann's School is a Roman Catholic elementary school within the Diocese of Brooklyn.
- We offer classes from Pre-K through 8th grade. St. Ann's is accredited by the National Catholic Education Association and is also Middle States Accredited.
- We offer high academic standards, full and half day Pre-K, After School programs, expanded state-of-the-art computer lab, large fully equipped science lab, full time reading specialist, speech therapist, peer tutoring program, experienced and dedicated faculty, full time registered nurse, religious education program and Spanish classes grades for 7-8.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FlushingGrades: 9-12 | 174 students
7509 Main St
Flushing, NY 11367
- FlushingGrades: PK-8 | 238 students
13658 41st Ave
Flushing, NY 11355
- Jackson HeightsGrades: NS-12 | 281 students
3316 79th St
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- JamaicaGrades: PK-8 | 488 students
17110 Linden Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11434
- Forest HillsGrades: PK-6 | 180 students
6704 Austin St
Forest Hills, NY 11375
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.