St. Anne's-Belfield School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked VA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Acceptance rate: 35%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Anne's-Belfield School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
Academics and Faculty
Uniform, formality dependent on day
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Anne's-Belfield School believes that the transmission of knowledge, the encouragement of curiosity, the development of rational thought, and the cultivation of responsible, honorable behavior are the great ends of education. In asking students to master a specific body of knowledge, we seek not to impart knowledge alone, but to instill the lifelong habit of learning. Although we expect our graduates to be prepared for the nation's finest colleges and universities, our true purpose is to create a challenging yet charitable atmosphere where students gain skills necessary for both creative and disciplined thought, where they have opportunities to achieve in athletic and artistic endeavors, where they understand their responsibility as a member of a community, and where high expectations for both their personal and intellectual lives are complemented by the School's commitment to nurturing students in the spiritual dimension of life.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of St. Anne's-Belfield School?
The acceptance rate of St. Anne's-Belfield School is 35%, which is lower than the national average of 83%. St. Anne's-Belfield School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Virginia with low acceptance rates.
What sports does St. Anne's-Belfield School offer?
St. Anne's-Belfield School offers 14 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Diving, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Squash, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. St. Anne's-Belfield School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for most sports offered.
What is St. Anne's-Belfield School's ranking?
St. Anne's-Belfield School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for: Highest average SAT score, Lowest average acceptance rates, Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Anne's-Belfield School?
The application deadline for St. Anne's-Belfield School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Anne's-Belfield School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards