St Anthony Elementary School
Tel: (937) 253-6251
- We, the community of St. Anthony School, inspire one another to model Christ by having a courageous and compassionate spirit.
- We ignite 21st Century learners with an unwavering dedication to the advancement of the whole child.
- As Catholic educators, we believe that children are influenced by their home life, education, and a society in which Christian values are often challenged. We are committed to assisting parents to fulfill their obligations of instilling Christian values and educating their children. In cooperation with parents, while respecting their fundamental rights as the primary educators of their children, we offer young people the best possible opportunities to develop into caring, responsible, and productive citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Title one Math/Reading, Speech/Hearing, Mild Learning Disabilities|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(blue pants with light blue/white polos. Gym shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 15 / Jul. 30 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||We accept the Ohio Edchoice Scholarship. We have some financial aid available through Foundations.|
|Admissions Director||Alana Campion|
|Admissions Associate||Joan Jones|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Thank you for visiting our site. We believe that your search was not a coincidence. We believe that there is an opportunity for a fresh start or the first step in educating your child. In cooperation with parents, who are the child`s first teachers, we focus on developing the total child in a Christ-centered, Catholic environment.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: PK-12 | 464 students
999 Spinning Road
Dayton, OH 45431
(937) 252-5400 2.3 PK-12
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 279 students
2268 S Smithville Rd
Dayton, OH 45420
(937) 253-8851 1.2 PK-8
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 355 students
104 W Dorothy Ln
Dayton, OH 45429
(937) 293-9452 3.2 PK-8
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 491 students
4600 Ackerman Blvd
Dayton, OH 45429
(937) 434-4933 4.8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.