St Anthony Of Padua Catholic School
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is committed to Jesus Christ.
- We strive to establish a Catholic community through education and service based on the gospel.
- We support parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We believe in the dignity and worth of all children and we perceive each child as a unique individual.
- Because St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is administered upon Christian principles, we emphasize and are concerned with all aspects of a student's physical and spiritual growth.
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is a God inspired educational community committed to educating the whole child by integrating the Catholic faith with all academic, athletic, artistic, and social activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Queen Creek Grades: PK-1 | 26 students
20615 E Ocotillo Road
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(480)655-5999 26.7 PK-1
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.