St Peter Indian Mission School
5.00 (1 review)
- St Peter Indian Mission School serves 223 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Peter Indian Mission School is 25:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy blue or khaki pants and a St. Peter t-shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sister Linda Brandes|
- People that viewed St Peter Indian Mission School also viewed these schools: St Anthony Of Padua Catholic School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Casa Grande Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
501 E 2nd St
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
(520)836-7047 19.5 PK-8
I am a past student from long ago, when I was enrolled in St.Peters Indian Mission School I was a lost and confussed lil teenage girl. With the care and love of Sister Martha and all of the other sister I graduated there 8th grade program recieved a scholarship to Seton High in Chandler AZ. Unfortunatley I ending up getting my G.E.D later in life. I took the love and belief they had in me everywhere with me.To this day they are in my heart.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - drea3
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.