- The St. Bede School community promotes the educational mission of the Catholic Church by teaching the Gospel message, by worshiping together, by serving others, and by continuing to grow as a community.
- The message of Jesus is central to all that occurs in the school.
- Gospel values are taught by precept and example. We acknowledge the importance of prayer to spiritual development and provide opportunities for children and adults to come together to worship.
- At St. Bede School we recognize each student as a living expression of God's love.
- We accept each student as intrinsically good and deserving of unconditional respect.
- We believe each student is unique, having special talents, abilities, and needs.
- We accept responsibility for not only fostering the student's intellectual growth, but also fostering the student's spiritual, emotional, social, and physical development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1