St Bede School
- The St. Bede School community promotes the educational mission of the Catholic Church by teaching the Gospel message, by worshiping together, by serving others, and by continuing to grow as a community.
- The message of Jesus is central to all that occurs in the school.
- Gospel values are taught by precept and example. We acknowledge the importance of prayer to spiritual development and provide opportunities for children and adults to come together to worship.
- At St. Bede School we recognize each student as a living expression of God's love.
- We accept each student as intrinsically good and deserving of unconditional respect.
- We believe each student is unique, having special talents, abilities, and needs.
- We accept responsibility for not only fostering the student's intellectual growth, but also fostering the student's spiritual, emotional, social, and physical development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 22, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 22, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.