St Bede School
Tel: (412) 661-9425
- The St. Bede School community promotes the educational mission of the Catholic Church by teaching the Gospel message, by worshiping together, by serving others, and by continuing to grow as a community.
- The message of Jesus is central to all that occurs in the school.
- Gospel values are taught by precept and example. We acknowledge the importance of prayer to spiritual development and provide opportunities for children and adults to come together to worship.
- At St. Bede School we recognize each student as a living expression of God's love.
- We accept each student as intrinsically good and deserving of unconditional respect.
- We believe each student is unique, having special talents, abilities, and needs.
- We accept responsibility for not only fostering the student's intellectual growth, but also fostering the student's spiritual, emotional, social, and physical development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||304 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?