The Day School At Childrens Institute Pittsburgh
Tel: (412) 420-2300
- We strive to meet the needs of the students and families we serve by constantly improving our curriculum.
- Our Children's Institute of Pittsburgh is dedicated to improving the quality of life for children, young people and their families by providing a specialized continuum of services that enables them to reach their potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We strive to meet the needs of the students and families we serve by constantly improving our curriculum. Our Children's Institute of Pittsburgh is dedicated to improving the quality of life for children, young people and their families by providing a specialized continuum of services that enables them to reach their potential.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Homestead Grades: 8-12 | 28 students
120 E 9th Ave
Homestead, PA 15120
(412) 326-0023 2.7 8-12
- Pittsburgh Grades: 3-12 | 84 students
4900 Girard Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
(412) 881-2268 6.3 3-12
- Pittsburgh Grades: 2-12 | 71 students
5180 Campbells Run Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
(412) 788-8219 12.3 2-12
- Pittsburgh Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
5705 Darlington Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
(412) 521-1907 0.6 NS-8
- Pittsburgh Grades: 9-12 | 102 students
5250 Caste Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
(412) 885-7017 7 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.