Acld Tillotson School
- ACLD, Inc. (An Association for Children and Adults with Learning Disabilities, Greater Pittsburgh Region) was created in 1966 by a group of parents, professionals, and other interested individuals to help children and adults with Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD) to succeed in school and employment.
- ACLD is incorporated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and is a not-for-profit organization governed by a volunteer, independent board of directors.
- ACLD, Inc. provides a range of programs and services for children, adolescents, and adults with Specific Learning Disabilities (also known as Learning Disabilities or LD) and their families who live in the Greater Pittsburgh Region.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Grades: Inquire with school | 203 students
1405 Shady Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
(412)420-2487 6.3 Inquire with school
- Mckeesport Grades: 3-11 | 87 students
2412 Versailles Avenue
Mckeesport, PA 15132
(412)672-8057 6.5 3-11
- Wexford Grades: K-12 | 119 students
2000 Corporate Dr
Wexford, PA 15090
(724)940-9020 18.5 K-12
- Pittsburgh Grades: 1-12 | 40 students
227 Bonvue St
Pittsburgh, PA 15214
(412)586-0160 9.2 1-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.