Auberle Education Center
- Auberle Education Center recognizes that education is one of the life domains vital to the comprehensive development of those we serve.
- We believe that education is a process that must be designed to address the needs and the strengths of each person in order to provide a comprehensive understanding and appreciation of all individuals, communities and cultures.
- Auberle believes that education is a pathway to the future in that it provides for the development of the intellect, life and reasoning skills, career and vocational training and for the actualization of the potential of the student.
- Today, many school districts find that they struggle to educate students whose special behavioral and emotional needs interfere with success in a traditional classroom setting.
- Students that consistently demonstrate antisocial behavior, physical aggression and are generally unmanageable in the classroom can also present problems at home and in the larger community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Alternative School Network
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Grades: Inquire with school | 203 students
1405 Shady Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
(412)420-2487 2.7 Inquire with school
- Pittsburgh Grades: 1-12 | 84 students
4900 Girard Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
(412)881-2268 4.4 1-12
- Pittsburgh Grades: 2-12 | 71 students
5180 Campbells Run Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
(412)788-8219 13 2-12
- Greensburg Grades: 1-12 | 61 students
135 Clelian Heights Ln
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724)837-8120 18.1 1-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.