Auberle Education Center
- Auberle Education Center recognizes that education is one of the life domains vital to the comprehensive development of those we serve.
- We believe that education is a process that must be designed to address the needs and the strengths of each person in order to provide a comprehensive understanding and appreciation of all individuals, communities and cultures.
- Auberle believes that education is a pathway to the future in that it provides for the development of the intellect, life and reasoning skills, career and vocational training and for the actualization of the potential of the student.
- Today, many school districts find that they struggle to educate students whose special behavioral and emotional needs interfere with success in a traditional classroom setting.
- Students that consistently demonstrate antisocial behavior, physical aggression and are generally unmanageable in the classroom can also present problems at home and in the larger community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Alternative School Network
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PittsburghGrades: K-12 | 193 students
1405 Shady Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
- MckeesportGrades: 3-11 | 87 students
2412 Versailles Avenue
Mckeesport, PA 15132
- PittsburghGrades: NS | 142 students
5250 Caste Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- Turtle CreekGrades: 2-12 | 63 students
547 Hunter St
Turtle Creek, PA 15145
- PittsburghGrades: 2-12 | 91 students
4900 Girard Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.