Auberle Education Center
- Auberle Education Center recognizes that education is one of the life domains vital to the comprehensive development of those we serve.
- We believe that education is a process that must be designed to address the needs and the strengths of each person in order to provide a comprehensive understanding and appreciation of all individuals, communities and cultures.
- Auberle believes that education is a pathway to the future in that it provides for the development of the intellect, life and reasoning skills, career and vocational training and for the actualization of the potential of the student.
- Today, many school districts find that they struggle to educate students whose special behavioral and emotional needs interfere with success in a traditional classroom setting.
- Students that consistently demonstrate antisocial behavior, physical aggression and are generally unmanageable in the classroom can also present problems at home and in the larger community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Alternative School Network
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Grades: Inquire with school | 203 students
1405 Shady Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
(412)420-2487 2.7 Inquire with school
- Mckeesport Grades: 3-11 | 87 students
2412 Versailles Avenue
Mckeesport, PA 15132
(412)672-8057 5.3 3-11
- Pittsburgh Grades: 1-12 | 84 students
4900 Girard Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
(412)881-2268 4.4 1-12
- Turtle Creek Grades: 1-12 | 38 students
547 Hunter St
Turtle Creek, PA 15145
(412)823-1772 4.5 1-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.