Clelian Heights School For Exceptional Children
Tel: (724) 837-8120
- The mission of Clelian Heights School is to provide spiritual, educational, vicational, and residential program for children and adults with developmental challenges that enhance the quality of life and maximize their potential for independent living.
- The vision of Clelian Heights is to provide an atmosphere of choice and mutual acceptance, respect, and love that will make a lasting difference in the lives of persons with developmental disabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Homestead Grades: 8-12 | 28 students
120 E 9th Ave
Homestead, PA 15120
(412) 326-0023 18.1 8-12
- Pittsburgh Grades: 3-12 | 84 students
4900 Girard Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
(412) 881-2268 21.1 3-12
- Pittsburgh Grades: 2-12 | 71 students
5180 Campbells Run Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
(412) 788-8219 31.1 2-12
- Connellsville Grades: PK-6 | 195 students
613 E Crawford Ave
Connellsville, PA 15425
(724) 620-5090 24.4 PK-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.