Harvest Christian Academy
- Harvest Christian Academy Standards for Excellence • To exalt the name of Christ and seek first His kingdom and His righteousness.
- • To be steadfast in prayer and diligent on our efforts to glorify God in all we say and do.
- • To help each student grow in their walk with Christ, as they study, understand and obey the Word of God and develop a Christian world and life view.
- • To provide an outstanding instructional program that places the Bible at the center of the curriculum.
- • To provide a Christ-honoring, education of the highest quality, with emphasis on excellence in academics, character, service, athletics, performing and fine arts, social skills, cultural awareness and computer technologies.
- • To instill in the heart and mind of the students a strong love and dedication to Christ, family and country.
- • To establish priorities and implement strategic action plans to attract and retain qualified professionals to enhance the curriculum and expand the learning resources.
- • To promote a partnership in Christ with Students, Parents, Staff, Faculty, Administration, Board, area churches and the community.
- • To encourage open and honest communication and utilize teamwork to promote a community spirit.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
- Educating Children for over 22 years!
- All teachers are state certified
- FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenville Grades: PK-12 | 89 students
128 Bradenville School Rd
Bradenville, PA 15620
(724)537-2840 2.7 PK-12
- Latrobe Grades: PK-12 | 67 students
232 State Route 217
Latrobe, PA 15650
(724)539-8299 3.7 PK-12
- Greensburg Grades: PK-12 | 64 students
538 Rugh Street
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724)853-8308 13.1 PK-12
- Greensburg Grades: PK-6 | 245 students
340 N Main St
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724)834-7940 12.9 PK-6
- Jeannette Grades: PK-12 | 170 students
2005 Ridge Rd
Jeannette, PA 15644
(724)523-2358 14.8 PK-12
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.