Harvest Christian Academy Standards for Excellence • To exalt the name of Christ and seek first His kingdom and His righteousness.
• To be steadfast in prayer and diligent on our efforts to glorify God in all we say and do.
• To help each student grow in their walk with Christ, as they study, understand and obey the Word of God and develop a Christian world and life view.
• To provide an outstanding instructional program that places the Bible at the center of the curriculum.
• To provide a Christ-honoring, education of the highest quality, with emphasis on excellence in academics, character, service, athletics, performing and fine arts, social skills, cultural awareness and computer technologies.
• To instill in the heart and mind of the students a strong love and dedication to Christ, family and country.
• To establish priorities and implement strategic action plans to attract and retain qualified professionals to enhance the curriculum and expand the learning resources.
• To promote a partnership in Christ with Students, Parents, Staff, Faculty, Administration, Board, area churches and the community.
• To encourage open and honest communication and utilize teamwork to promote a community spirit.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Educating Children for over 22 years!
- All teachers are state certified
- FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Harvest Christian Academy offer?
Harvest Christian Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Harvest Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Harvest Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Harvest Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.