Harvest Christian Academy
- Harvest Christian Academy Standards for Excellence • To exalt the name of Christ and seek first His kingdom and His righteousness.
- • To be steadfast in prayer and diligent on our efforts to glorify God in all we say and do.
- • To help each student grow in their walk with Christ, as they study, understand and obey the Word of God and develop a Christian world and life view.
- • To provide an outstanding instructional program that places the Bible at the center of the curriculum.
- • To provide a Christ-honoring, education of the highest quality, with emphasis on excellence in academics, character, service, athletics, performing and fine arts, social skills, cultural awareness and computer technologies.
- • To instill in the heart and mind of the students a strong love and dedication to Christ, family and country.
- • To establish priorities and implement strategic action plans to attract and retain qualified professionals to enhance the curriculum and expand the learning resources.
- • To promote a partnership in Christ with Students, Parents, Staff, Faculty, Administration, Board, area churches and the community.
- • To encourage open and honest communication and utilize teamwork to promote a community spirit.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
- Educating Children for over 22 years!
- All teachers are state certified
- FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Latrobe Grades: PK-12 | 68 students
232 State Route 217
Latrobe, PA 15650
(724)539-8299 3.7 PK-12
- Bradenville Grades: PK-12 | 89 students
128 Bradenville School Rd
Bradenville, PA 15620
(724)537-2840 2.7 PK-12
- Greensburg Grades: PK-6 | 245 students
340 N Main St
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724)834-7940 12.9 PK-6
- Hunker Grades: K-10 | 10 students
280 Stone Church Rd
Hunker, PA 15639
(724)925-7100 17 K-10
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.