Harvest Christian Academy
Tel: (724) 694-8222
- Harvest Christian Academy Standards for Excellence • To exalt the name of Christ and seek first His kingdom and His righteousness.
- • To be steadfast in prayer and diligent on our efforts to glorify God in all we say and do.
- • To help each student grow in their walk with Christ, as they study, understand and obey the Word of God and develop a Christian world and life view.
- • To provide an outstanding instructional program that places the Bible at the center of the curriculum.
- • To provide a Christ-honoring, education of the highest quality, with emphasis on excellence in academics, character, service, athletics, performing and fine arts, social skills, cultural awareness and computer technologies.
- • To instill in the heart and mind of the students a strong love and dedication to Christ, family and country.
- • To establish priorities and implement strategic action plans to attract and retain qualified professionals to enhance the curriculum and expand the learning resources.
- • To promote a partnership in Christ with Students, Parents, Staff, Faculty, Administration, Board, area churches and the community.
- • To encourage open and honest communication and utilize teamwork to promote a community spirit.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
- Educating Children for over 22 years!
- All teachers are state certified
- FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenville Grades: PK-12 | 87 students
128 Bradenville School Rd
Bradenville, PA 15620
(724) 537-2840 2.7 PK-12
- Latrobe Grades: PK-12 | 93 students
232 State Route 217
Latrobe, PA 15650
(724) 539-8299 3.7 PK-12
- Greensburg Grades: PK-6 | 231 students
340 N Main St
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724) 834-7940 12.9 PK-6
- Greensburg Grades: K-12 | 37 students
538 Rugh Street
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724) 853-8308 13.1 K-12
- Hunker Grades: NS-10 | 10 students
280 Stone Church Rd
Hunker, PA 15639
(724) 925-7100 17 NS-10
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.