Harvest Christian Academy
- Harvest Christian Academy Standards for Excellence • To exalt the name of Christ and seek first His kingdom and His righteousness.
- • To be steadfast in prayer and diligent on our efforts to glorify God in all we say and do.
- • To help each student grow in their walk with Christ, as they study, understand and obey the Word of God and develop a Christian world and life view.
- • To provide an outstanding instructional program that places the Bible at the center of the curriculum.
- • To provide a Christ-honoring, education of the highest quality, with emphasis on excellence in academics, character, service, athletics, performing and fine arts, social skills, cultural awareness and computer technologies.
- • To instill in the heart and mind of the students a strong love and dedication to Christ, family and country.
- • To establish priorities and implement strategic action plans to attract and retain qualified professionals to enhance the curriculum and expand the learning resources.
- • To promote a partnership in Christ with Students, Parents, Staff, Faculty, Administration, Board, area churches and the community.
- • To encourage open and honest communication and utilize teamwork to promote a community spirit.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
- Educating Children for over 22 years!
- All teachers are state certified
- FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LatrobeGrades: PK-12 | 67 students
232 State Route 217
Latrobe, PA 15650
- BradenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 89 students
128 Bradenville School Rd
Bradenville, PA 15620
- GreensburgGrades: PK-12 | 62 students
538 Rugh Street
Greensburg, PA 15601
- GreensburgGrades: PK-7 | 308 students
340 N Main St
Greensburg, PA 15601
- JeannetteGrades: PK-12 | 170 students
2005 Ridge Rd
Jeannette, PA 15644
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.