Harvest Christian Academy
Harvest Christian Academy Standards for Excellence • To exalt the name of Christ and seek first His kingdom and His righteousness.
• To be steadfast in prayer and diligent on our efforts to glorify God in all we say and do.
• To help each student grow in their walk with Christ, as they study, understand and obey the Word of God and develop a Christian world and life view.
• To provide an outstanding instructional program that places the Bible at the center of the curriculum.
• To provide a Christ-honoring, education of the highest quality, with emphasis on excellence in academics, character, service, athletics, performing and fine arts, social skills, cultural awareness and computer technologies.
• To instill in the heart and mind of the students a strong love and dedication to Christ, family and country.
• To establish priorities and implement strategic action plans to attract and retain qualified professionals to enhance the curriculum and expand the learning resources.
• To promote a partnership in Christ with Students, Parents, Staff, Faculty, Administration, Board, area churches and the community.
• To encourage open and honest communication and utilize teamwork to promote a community spirit.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- Educating Children for over 22 years!
- All teachers are state certified
- FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Harvest Christian Academy offer?
Harvest Christian Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Harvest Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Harvest Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Harvest Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.