Harvest Christian Academy
- Harvest Christian Academy Standards for Excellence • To exalt the name of Christ and seek first His kingdom and His righteousness.
- • To be steadfast in prayer and diligent on our efforts to glorify God in all we say and do.
- • To help each student grow in their walk with Christ, as they study, understand and obey the Word of God and develop a Christian world and life view.
- • To provide an outstanding instructional program that places the Bible at the center of the curriculum.
- • To provide a Christ-honoring, education of the highest quality, with emphasis on excellence in academics, character, service, athletics, performing and fine arts, social skills, cultural awareness and computer technologies.
- • To instill in the heart and mind of the students a strong love and dedication to Christ, family and country.
- • To establish priorities and implement strategic action plans to attract and retain qualified professionals to enhance the curriculum and expand the learning resources.
- • To promote a partnership in Christ with Students, Parents, Staff, Faculty, Administration, Board, area churches and the community.
- • To encourage open and honest communication and utilize teamwork to promote a community spirit.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
- Educating Children for over 22 years!
- All teachers are state certified
- FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LatrobeGrades: PK-12 | 67 students
232 State Route 217
Latrobe, PA 15650
- BradenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 89 students
128 Bradenville School Rd
Bradenville, PA 15620
- SomersetGrades: PK-12 | 99 students
708 Stoystown Rd Ste 2
Somerset, PA 15501
- HunkerGrades: K-10 | 13 students
280 Stone Church Rd
Hunker, PA 15639
- GreensburgGrades: PK-12 | 62 students
538 Rugh Street
Greensburg, PA 15601
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.