Westmoreland Christian Academy
- Westmoreland Christian Academy is more than an education; we are training a new generation.
- Young people educated in the framework of the Christian environment tend to become strong leaders.
- It is our vision to provide a strong academic, spiritual, and social base for our students so that they are fully equipped for life's challenges and are confident servants of Jesus Christ.
- The academy was founded in 1999 and since its inception it has seen continual growth and development.
- Our enrollment consists of Pre K - 12th grade under the supervision of a talented and dedicated teaching staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Economic Scholarships Available|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag FootballBasketball, Cross Country,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GreensburgGrades: PK-7 | 308 students
340 N Main St
Greensburg, PA 15601
HunkerGrades: K-10 | 13 students
280 Stone Church Rd
Hunker, PA 15639
LatrobeGrades: PK-12 | 67 students
232 State Route 217
Latrobe, PA 15650
JeannetteGrades: PK-12 | 170 students
2005 Ridge Rd
Jeannette, PA 15644
BradenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 60 students
128 Bradenville School Rd
Bradenville, PA 15620
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?