- Westmoreland Christian Academy is more than an education; we are training a new generation.
- Young people educated in the framework of the Christian environment tend to become strong leaders.
- It is our vision to provide a strong academic, spiritual, and social base for our students so that they are fully equipped for life's challenges and are confident servants of Jesus Christ.
- The academy was founded in 1999 and since its inception it has seen continual growth and development.
- Our enrollment consists of Pre K - 12th grade under the supervision of a talented and dedicated teaching staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Economic Scholarships Available|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag FootballBasketball, Cross Country,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GreensburgGrades: PK-7 | 308 students
340 N Main St
Greensburg, PA 15601
JeannetteGrades: PK-12 | 170 students
2005 Ridge Rd
Jeannette, PA 15644
BradenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 60 students
128 Bradenville School Rd
Bradenville, PA 15620
DerryGrades: PK-8 | 70 students
224 Pittsburgh St
Derry, PA 15627
IndianaGrades: PK-12 | 149 students
640 Church St
Indiana, PA 15701
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.