Westmoreland Christian Academy
- Westmoreland Christian Academy is more than an education; we are training a new generation.
- Young people educated in the framework of the Christian environment tend to become strong leaders.
- It is our vision to provide a strong academic, spiritual, and social base for our students so that they are fully equipped for life's challenges and are confident servants of Jesus Christ.
- The academy was founded in 1999 and since its inception it has seen continual growth and development.
- Our enrollment consists of Pre K - 12th grade under the supervision of a talented and dedicated teaching staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Economic Scholarships Available|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag FootballBasketball, Cross Country,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greensburg Grades: PK-6 | 245 students
340 N Main St
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724)834-7940 1.5 PK-6
- Latrobe Grades: PK-12 | 93 students
232 State Route 217
Latrobe, PA 15650
(724)539-8299 10.9 PK-12
- Mount Pleasant Grades: PK-8 | 108 students
268 Prittstown Rd
Mount Pleasant, PA 15666
(724)887-8810 13 PK-8
- Greensburg Grades: 7-12 | 345 students
911 Armory Dr
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724)834-0310 0.6 7-12
- Bradenville Grades: PK-12 | 89 students
128 Bradenville School Rd
Bradenville, PA 15620
(724)537-2840 10.9 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.