The teachers and staff here at Greensburg KinderCare are passionate about their jobs.
All of our teachers have a degree in education or related field or a Child Development Associate (CDA).
All teachers have CPR, First Aid, and fire safety. The teachers have to have 24 plus training hours to uphold the Keystone star requirement.
Teachers are able to choose trainings that fit their personal commitment to the education of young children.
Overall they are loving, personable, and passionate teachers that are committed to the education and nurturing of children.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Greensburg KinderCare. We are so excited to welcome your family into ours. We believe that we make a positive difference in the lives of children and families. We are committed to give the best educational opportunities for all children, families and staff. The educational professionals at the Greensburg KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Your child's safety is one of our top priorities. We have keypad entry into the center itself. We have a fenced in playground. The staff complete a daily cleaning checklist each day. We conduct fire drills and disaster drills monthly. We also have our CPR and First Aid certification up to date. It is our goal to keep your child in a safe and healthy atmosphere.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child Care Information Services/Naccrra
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Greensburg KinderCare?
The application deadline for Greensburg KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Greensburg KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.