The teachers and staff here at Greensburg KinderCare are passionate about their jobs.
All of our teachers have a degree in education or related field or a Child Development Associate (CDA).
All teachers have CPR, First Aid, and fire safety. The teachers have to have 24 plus training hours to uphold the Keystone star requirement.
Teachers are able to choose trainings that fit their personal commitment to the education of young children.
Overall they are loving, personable, and passionate teachers that are committed to the education and nurturing of children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Greensburg KinderCare. We are so excited to welcome your family into ours. We believe that we make a positive difference in the lives of children and families. We are committed to give the best educational opportunities for all children, families and staff. The educational professionals at the Greensburg KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Your child's safety is one of our top priorities. We have keypad entry into the center itself. We have a fenced in playground. The staff complete a daily cleaning checklist each day. We conduct fire drills and disaster drills monthly. We also have our CPR and First Aid certification up to date. It is our goal to keep your child in a safe and healthy atmosphere.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child Care Information Services/Naccrra
Endorse Greensburg KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.