- At Aquinas, students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade learn in a rich and responsive, Christ-centered environment in which each child can realize his or her potential.
- We respect and recognize the individuality of each student and acknowledge the unique challenges of youth.
- The mission of our school is to provide all students with a Catholic learning environment that nurtures spiritual, academic, social and physical growth.
- Childhood is filled with wonder, curiosity and a love of adventure.
- We foster these qualities so that each child can have a meaningful and positive learning experience.
- Aquinas challenges students to develop Gospel values, academic mastery, a spirit of community service and a global perspective that gives their lives passion and purpose.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greensburg Grades: 7-12 | 345 students
911 Armory Dr
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724)834-0310 1.3 7-12
- Greensburg Grades: PK-12 | 64 students
538 Rugh Street
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724)853-8308 1.5 PK-12
- Latrobe Grades: PK-12 | 93 students
232 State Route 217
Latrobe, PA 15650
(724)539-8299 11 PK-12
- Bradenville Grades: PK-12 | 89 students
128 Bradenville School Rd
Bradenville, PA 15620
(724)537-2840 11 PK-12
- Cranberry Township Grades: NS-8 | 691 students
7076 Franklin Road
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
(724)625-1665 38 NS-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.