Armbrust Christian Academy
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 98 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Armbrust Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Music Lessons, praise and worship team
- The Armbrust Christian Academy has been in existence for over 30 years. The late Rev. J.L. Clark felt the Lord leading him to establish a Christian School. With the help of parishioners and the community the school was built and paid for by the selling of the famous Armbrust Christian Academy submarine sandwich. Today the academy continues to foster the leadership of each student as they grow, intellectually and spiritually. The essence of Armbrust Wesleyan Christian Academy is to partner with parents in offering a Christ-centered education. We believe this is rooted in the Word of God. With Christ as the model, the students are encouraged to develop a Biblical worldview. The nurturing environment of A.C.A., supported by Godly faculty and staff, compliments the goal of a Christ-centered life.Armbrust Christian Academy is committed to develop excellence in scholarship, character, and community rooted in the teaching of Jesus Christ and the Word of God and surrounded by Christ-like atmosphere.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Armbrust Christian Academy's ranking?
Armbrust Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Armbrust Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Armbrust Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Armbrust Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards