Christ The Divine Teacher School
Tel: (724) 539-1561
- Christ The Divine Teacher School is a student-centered, regional Catholic elementary school encompassing preschool through grade eight.
- We provide self-contained and departmentalized instruction with emphasis on high academic achievement, self-esteem and a committment to Christian values.
- Our progressive program includes a variety of teaching styles and experiences to educate the whole child to meet present and future challenges as we move toward the 21st century.
- The foundation of our school is Christ the divine teacher.
- From this source springs an energy which enables us to be sensitive to Gospel values.
- These values permeate the moral, spiritual, academic and social lives of our school community.
- Our purpose is to develop the whole child with a rooted sense of message, community, service and worship.
- This is achieved through a challenging academic curriculum coupled with experiences of love, respect, responsibility and loyalty.
- A wholesome and recognizable partnership must exist among parents, pastors and school which reinforces the Gospel values taught in the home, school and church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greensburg Grades: PK-6 | 231 students
340 N Main St
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724) 834-7940 8.6 PK-6
- Latrobe Grades: PK-12 | 93 students
232 State Route 217
Latrobe, PA 15650
(724) 539-8299 2.6 PK-12
- Hunker Grades: PK-11 | 49 students
7786 State Route 819
Hunker, PA 15639
(724) 925-3830 11.2 PK-11
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.