Free Methodist Childcare Center
Free Methodist Daycare & Development Center is a Pennsylvania state-licensed daycare, preschool and Kindergarten.
Year-round programs are available for children ages 6 weeks through 12 years. Visit our web site at http://www.greensburgfmc.org/daycare.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 40 students
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Experienced, state-certified teachers
- Christian faith-based curriculum
- Daily prayer and Bible lessons
- Computer classes available
- Full summer program
- All staff CPR/First Aid certified by the American Red Cross
- CCIS and CAO participant
- Secure facility
- 18-acre campus
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Free Methodist Childcare Center?
The application deadline for Free Methodist Childcare Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Free Methodist Childcare Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.