Verna Montessori School
Tel: (724) 887-8810
- Verna Montessori School is a child-centered non-denominational AMI school for children ages 3-14.
- It is administered by the Sisters of Charity of the Immaculate Conception.
- The faculty offers the purity of the advanced Montessori philosophy and is strongly committed to share with the children healthy Christian values.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greensburg Grades: K-12 | 37 students
538 Rugh Street
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724) 853-8308 13 K-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.