Valley School Of Ligonier
5.00 (1 review)
- Honesty, responsibility, kindness and respect are the essence of a Valley student.
- In an environment that is safe, nurturing, and disciplined, Valley School provides a balanced and strong program of study for a diverse group of children.
- Our goal is to stimulate in each young person lifelong habits of moral behavior, seeking knowledge and understanding, and doing good works for others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,500|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Field Hockey, LacrosseBasketball, Field Hockey,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LigonierGrades: K-9 | 101 students
327 W Vincent St
Ligonier, PA 15658
LatrobeGrades: PK-12 | 67 students
232 State Route 217
Latrobe, PA 15650
DerryGrades: PK-8 | 70 students
224 Pittsburgh St
Derry, PA 15627
BradenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 60 students
128 Bradenville School Rd
Bradenville, PA 15620
125 Christian School Rd
Hollsopple, PA 15935
Every child should have the opportunity to attend a school like Valley where students and teachers are learners in a positive and challenging environment.
- Posted by Administrator - jdero
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?